From the 17th of May, the government is further easing restrictions on social contact:
· A maximum of 30 people will be allowed to socialise outdoors.
· Two households or a group of up to six people will be able to mix indoors, including in hospitality settings like pubs.
· Indoor adult group sports and exercise classes can resume.
As we move through each of these steps, it is important that we all remember that COVID-19 is still a part of our lives so we must:
· Continue to follow the principles of ‘hands, face, space and ventilation
· Follow the COVID-secure measures that remain in place at different stages
· Get tested when needed – if you cannot work from home, have someone in your household attending or working in education or have symptoms of COVID-19
· Get vaccinated when offered